Customer visits during Covid-19 restrictions
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions and the growing concern around this, we have put together this policy to implement clear rules in relation to customers visiting the premises.
Please read this policy before visiting any of our sites.
- When you visit our premises, it is critical that you abide by our COVID-19 rules in line with Government advice. These are clearly stated on our sign boards. Due to the air flow and space outdoors, the risk involved with meeting customers is deemed to be low, if these rules are followed.
- If you ring the office to request a visit to the yard, or if you call on arrival, please ensure that you wear a mask and socially distance at all times.
- In addition to this we are implementing the following:
- Visits to our yard are by appointment only.
- We are asking customers to leave samples they wish us to match with us and we will then organise for you to collect them later from a designated area.
- We are offering a stone match service at your site which can be carried out in a safe manner.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call on 01993 867392 or email email@example.com
Download this policy